In compliance with articles 13 (for data collected from the interested party) and 14 (for data not collected from the interested party) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), the following information is made available to Users of this Website, which refer to exclusively to the processing performed through said website itself and not through other websites that may be visited through links from this, for which it is suggested to read the related information provided by the respective owners.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Sfumature Creative , with registered office in 73052 Parabita ( LE ), Via Zara n. 7 , tel +39 3482400266 - email firstname.lastname@example.org The owner reserves the right to appoint a web agency as the person in charge of the processing of personal data managed for the purposes of technical assistance, maintenance, technical management and the like of this site. references may be communicated following a request to the addresses indicated above. The Owner and the Manager process the Users' data also thanks to their own internal representatives, specially designated and equipped with instructions for the correct processing of personal data, also orally.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
Ms . Sonia De Rosa , Via Zara 7, 73052 , Parabita , info@ fumaturecreative.it
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND COLLECTION SOURCES
We may also process data voluntarily provided by the user, for example through the contact form or by sending an e-mail communication, including common personal data (identification, personal data, billing and the like) within the limits in which this is made. necessary from the request received. The data could come from automatic or voluntary sources, as well as from public sources. For example may come from the user's navigation, which may bring their own information for prior consultation of other sites, including in particular cookies and other similar technologies. The data could also be voluntarily provided by the user or by subjects related to it. Other data could come from public sources, such as those processed in the context of research and coming from company surveys, searches on public databases and the like.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
- to follow up on the specific requests made to the Data Controller by the User through the Website and its communication tools ( contact form , information request forms and the like);
- for the possible subscription to the newsletter and the consequent sending of commercial communications and various information concerning the sector in which the Owner operates, with a specific consent given by the user by ticking the relevant box; for the mere newsletter subscription forms, please refer to the specific privacy information published there;
- for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the same Owner, following the request for information by e-mail or by filling out the contact form and other communication tools;
- for the registration procedure aimed at the purchase of products and services or, in cases where registration is not required, in any case for the cart procedure where to enter the data relating to the delivery of the goods and invoice or similar tax profiles;
- for other accessory purposes or connected to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the Website's activities;
- for the processing of the e-mail address, provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service, also aimed at sending, without further consent, communications for the subsequent direct sale of products or services similar to those object of the sale itself; the interested party can in any case express his refusal and oppose this treatment, both initially and subsequently, easily and free of charge, following the instructions given in each subsequent communication.
The processing of data provided in general will be carried out, also following automatic collection during navigation, for the sole purpose of ascertaining and controlling access to the Website. This also applies to technical cookies, to be understood as session cookies, of features or analytics that meet the requirements specified by the Guarantor. In particular, with regard to the latter, it is clarified that they can be assimilated to technical cookies where these are created and used directly by the Website. In any case, for these analytics cookies , the Website, also in accordance with the explanations of the Guarantor, has provided for the anonymization of IP addresses and the collection and use of the aforementioned browsing data (without prejudice to the anonymization of IP addresses) allow the monitoring of the progress of the Website and allow to improve the service offered, proposing to the User a better browsing experience.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The processing of personal data is based on the right to information, on the fulfillment of contractual or social contact obligations, or where necessary on consent through the free and conscious compilation of the appropriate information fields in the dedicated form .
LEGITIMATE INTEREST OF THE HOLDER
The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, such as the exercise of one's rights in the context of the information society, the execution of the contractual performance and the realization of direct marketing operations.
MANDATORY OF THE CONFERENCE
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the aforementioned purposes, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases, disabling could affect navigation on this Website. For certain modules of this Website, the provision of navigation data and / or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the Website. The provision of some personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example:
- for sending messages through form contacts or for subscribing to newsletters are in any case required the minimum information required therein, which eventually USERNAME and / or first / last name and / or e-mail and / or other identification data of the sender;
- in any case, the USERNAME and the PASSWORD are required for registration and access to the specific reserved area of the Website, as well as other data related to any e-commerce procedure, such as name / surname / denomination, the address and contact details for the delivery of the products / services purchased, the tax code / VAT number and the like as better described in the specific purchase form. Failing that, the procedure itself cannot be completed.
Any request for other optional data will instead be preceded by a special check mark. The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE
Failure to provide personal data prevents the Owner from sending updates on their commercial and promotional initiatives.
POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to connected companies, connected or controlled by the Data Controller, as well as to consultants, or even to third parties that operate, also in the name and account of the Data Controller, for the fulfillment of the services connected to the purposes indicated in this statement, both intra UE that extra UE (in the latter case, it will be exclusively subjects adhering to the Privacy Shield protocol ) .Navigation data and the like (for which the above is recalled), as well as profiling cookies also from third parties, which will be communicated to the respective interested third parties, where they do not manage them directly as Data Controllers.
The data provided by the interested party will be kept until the interested party expressly revokes it, including by acting on their browser, cleaning the cookies, express request or otherwise manifested. The navigation data will be kept for the technical time necessary to fulfill the functions for which they were collected.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Each interested party has the right of access, rectification, cancellation (oblivion), limitation, receipt of notification in the event of rectification, cancellation or limitation, portability, opposition and not to be the subject of an individual automated decision, including the profiling, pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
These rights can be exercised in the forms and terms set out in art. 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Data Controller by e-mail at email@example.com. The Data Controller will make an adequate reply as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month from the receipt of the request.
RIGHT TO REVOKE CONSENT
You can withdraw this consent at any time via
- sending an e-mail to the Holder firstname.lastname@example.org
- express communication at a store of the owner ..
Each interested party has the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to articles 77 and following of the GDPR to a supervisory authority, which for the Italian State is identified in the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. The forms, methods and terms for proposing complaints are provided for and governed by current national legislation.
The complaint is without prejudice to administrative and jurisdictional actions, which for the Italian State may alternatively propose to the same Guarantor or the competent Court.
The personal data provided with this form will be profiled. Profiling allows the Data Controller to evaluate certain personal aspects of the Data Subject relating in particular to his preferences, interests, tastes with reference to the products sold and the activities carried out by the Data Controller, in order to allow the Data Controller to offer the Interested in a more specific sales service aimed at its needs.
Last updated: May 20 20